Rose Quartz Sculpting Spoon
This beveled edge Rose Quartz Sculpting Spoon is a valuable facial massage tool. The “beveled-shaped” design by Cecily Braden makes it easy to incorporate techniques for lymphatic drainage, sculpting, lifting and smoothing the skin. Like all stones, it can be used warm or cold, the latter works very well for bringing down puffiness around the eyes.
WHY WE LOVE IT
The paddle design on this Gua Sha Spoon is the best part of this tool because it has such a subtle curve which moulds around the skin meaning that there is always such a great connection between stone and surface. The eraser on the other end of the tool is so wonderful for reflexology and acupressure points and can be used to erase areas of stagnation such as either side of the nose where you may have sinus problems. There is something quite satisfying when you can feel the little crunches moving around.
One spoon is sufficient to achieve results, but if you are a Gua Sha trained professional you may like to use two spoons to work simultaneously on both sides of the face to ease tension, reduce puffiness and sculpt.
- Begin by ensuring the skin has some “slip”. You can use the Sculpting Spoon in the shower or bath using water, as part of your cleansing massaging over the cleanser, or after your skincare once any oils or serums have been applied. We recommend the Living Libations Best Skin Ever Oil.
- Start on the front of the neck and with long and undulating strokes use the paddle to work your way around the neck ending at the side of the spine.
- Use these paddle sweeps from the edge of the nostril down along the laugh lines to the chin. Repeat 3-5 times.
- Then the same paddle sweeps from the vertical line of the chin out and upwards along the laugh line to the cheek. Repeat 3-5 times.
- Paddle sweeps from the corner of the nose along the cheekbone to the temple.
- Paddle sweeps from the corner of the lip through the hollows of the cheek to the ear.
- Start from the ridge of the nose and with the paddle or the eraser use long light outward strokes under the eye to the temple, using the orbital bone as your guide. Repeat 5-10 times using light pressure.
- Finishing sweeps on the forehead using the handle twist as you sweep upwards from the top of the brow to the hairline.
- Paddle sweeps from the centre of the forehead to the temple.
WANT TO GO DEEPER?
- Designed by Cecily Braden
- Weight: 45.3g
- Dimensions: 4 × 1.5 × 0.4 in
- Origin: China
1 - 3 day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm Mon-Fri. Orders placed on the weekend will not be shipped until Monday (excluding Bank Holidays).