Rose Best Skin Ever
Sale Sold out
Regular price £38.00 GBP
Regular priceUnit price per
Restore, soothe and nourish your skin, bringing it back to basics with this multipurpose healing oil, which works to cleanse, balance and hydrate. This also includes seabuckthorn oil, which paired together with the rose, helps to even out skin tone, improve elasticity, soothe spots and deeply hydrate the skin.
WHY WE LOVE IT
A powerhouse product this does everything that the seabuckthorn oil does but with an added hit of hydration for more mature or drier skin types. This is also excellent at soothing inflammation and reducing redness.
A less is more approach to skincare:
- Apply 2 pumps of oil into hands and massage into dry skin. You will feel the oil warm up and begin to glide seamlessly over the skin.
- Apply another 1-2 pumps of the oil to a section of a warm damp flannel and gently exfoliate in circular motions.
- Repeat the above until you feel skin is free of the day's makeup/spf etc.
- Remove excess oil with a toner or water. You can also use a damp flannel to remove if you wish.
- Mist the skin or dampen with water,
- Massage in one pump of the oil to moisturise and seal in hydration.
- Can be mixed with another moisturiser for added hydration.
- Mix in with foundation for a dewy finish.
- After a bath or shower, apply to damp skin by adding 2 - 4 pumps of oil onto a warm damp flannel and massage into skin from head to toe.
- For the most relaxing facial massage use with any of our Gua Shas to help them slide over the skin.
WANT TO GO DEEPER?
INGREDIENTS: Simmondsia chinensis (Golden Jojoba), Cocos nucifera (Virgin Coconut), Rosa damascene (Rose Otto), Hippophae rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn Berry), Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender), Cananga odorata (Ylang), Chrysopogon zizanioides (Vetiver), Citrus paradisi (Grapefruit), and Cymbopogon martini (Palmarosa)
Handmade in Canada
Manufactured in a 100% carbon neutral factory
Not tested on animals
Made with fully concentrated and potent botanical oils
Two year shelf life
1 - 3 day dispatch on orders placed before 3pm Mon-Fri. Orders placed on the weekend will not be shipped until Monday (excluding Bank Holidays).
FREE UK DELIVERY for any order over £30
Orders are sent 24 Tracked Royal Mail with the exception of sample only orders which are sent 1st Class Standard, and orders from outside the UK which are sent International Standard.
Returns can be made within 15 days subject to returns policy.