SOS Skin Shield+ 50ml
SKINCARE HERO. Anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal AND gives healthy looking glassy glowing skin? YES PLEASE. Made with Hypochlorous Acid SOS Skin Shield+ is clinically proven to kill 99.99% of all germs and viruses in less than 30 seconds and keeps them away for up to 4 hours giving you protection you can trust. Hypoallergenic, pH balanced, alcohol free so it is suitable for sensitive skin, psoriasis, dermatitis, rosacea, eczema, acne and spot prone skin.
WHY WE LOVE IT
Where to even begin?! This product is a miracle. When Rose first discovered the amazing power of Hypochlorous Acid a lot of good came from it...from preventing and treating spots & congestion, with the power to clean hands, face masks, different beauty tools, healing cuts, wounds and breakouts, it even proved to be an incredible setting spray for makeup which gave a beautiful long lasting glassy glow to skin. Do not be alarmed however by the term ACID. This is natures oldest disinfectant which is found NATURALLY in our bodies produced by white blood cells to fight off infection. There are many Hypochlorous Acid sprays on the market, so why Beauty Kitchen? First of all in terms of cost to ml it is a product that offered good value for money. Secondly the smell was not as strong as other Hypochlorous sprays and the very faint (swimming pool) smell it does have dissipates within seconds, and means it's working! Lastly and most importantly the SUSTAINABLE VALUES of this brand are exceptional:
1. You will see that there is a REFILL bottle you can buy to top up the spray.
2. RETURN, REFILL, REPEAT. Beauty Kitchen clean empties and refill them in the next batch! You can RETURN any of the bottles to any Holland & Barrett store and get points on your Holland & Barrett Loyalty Card! You can also return FREEPOST. You can sign up for a freepost label HERE.
3. Made in the UK so a low carbon footprint. Also made with Rock Paper Labels – The most sustainable water-resistant material we can find. It’s 80% limestone dust (a “waste” product) and is made using no water and no bleach. Applied using ultra low-tack adhesive so they can be easily removed for reusing bottles and jars. Aluminium Bottles – Did you know that about 75% of the aluminium ever produced is still in use today? It’s widely recycled with home recycling, but reusing your bottles is much more sustainable! ***
1. Spray generously onto dry freshly cleansed skin AM and PM. Leave to dry naturally or for about 30 seconds before applying any other products.
2. Spray over makeup to set and add extra glow to the skin.
3. Spray on skin before and after wearing a mask to help prevent "maskne".
4. Spray to sanitise any tools, colour cosmetics, brushes or surface you want to clean!
TOP TIP: Spray on some tissue and wipe across your phone AM and PM to clean the thing we touch the most after our face!
Use sanitisers safely and always read the label before use
WANT TO GO DEEPER?
Aqua (Water), sodium chloride (salt), active ingredient: <0.026% Hypochlorous Acid.
- Cruelty Free
- 100% Natural
- Made in the UK
- Certified B-Corporation
- 300ml + 50ml