Organic Castor Oil
Say goodbye to sparse brows and weak lashes. With consistent application, this easy to use, multipurpose castor oil will give you fuller brows and longer lashes. Rich in ricinoleic acid, vitamin E and essential omegas, castor oil will thicken, strengthen and encourage growth of those stubborn hairs that just need a little nudge in the right direction!
WHY WE LOVE IT
Rose, a trained brow technician has seen first hand the magic effect that castor oil can have on brows with consistent use (this is key!). After a month, Rose's brows felt fuller, stronger and more dense. Elisabeth uses the castor oil on her lashes regularly alongside lash curlers to create a silky, fluttery, natural lash effect. It is an excellent natural alternative to mascara or lash/brow growth serums if you have more sensitive eyes. It also comes with two pipettes and two empty mascara tubes to create your own simple, quick and easy to apply method!
- Ensure you are over a sink or on a wipeable work top before proceeding!
- Gently squeeze the top of the pipette before dipping into the castor oil. Once the pipette has come into contact with the castor oil gently release the pressure from the top of the pipette to allow the castor oil to enter.
- Position the pipette over the empty mascara tube and squeeze the top of the pipette VERY gently to allow the castor oil to gradually trickle into the tube.
- Once full, carefully remove the pipette, reinsert the mascara wand and screw on securely.
- BROWS: Use the mascara wand to swipe through brows brushing back and forth to ensure that the castor oil is absorbed by the hair right through to the root.
- LASHES: Use the mascara wand to lift and wiggle through lashes, ensuring that the castor oil can get right to the root of the lash.
- Use as a natural, silky looking mascara. Brush through lashes and curl with a lash curler.
- HAIR MASK: To nourish hair and improve scalp health pour a generous amount of castor oil out of the glass bottle into palms. Massage into the scalp and work through (dry) hair. Leave on for 30 mins - 2 hours (or overnight!) before rinsing out and washing with shampoo.
- Although too thick for some to use comfortable on the skin, castor oil contains vitamin E, omega 6, omega 9 and proteins that help boost collagen production, reduce wrinkles and work to hydrate the skin
- Works very well as a soothing massage oil. Get those candles LIT!
- Castor oil can be swept over eyelids to soothe dry and itchy eyes - ideal if you suffer with dry eyes or hay fever.
WANT TO GO DEEPER?
INGREDIENTS: Organic Castor Seed (Ricinus Communis) Oil from India.
- 100ml Glass Bottle comes with 2 x 10ml empty mascara tube and 2 x pipette
- 100% organic, raw & unrefined
- Cold-pressed, non-GMO & hexane-free
- Naturally rich in skin-nourishing fatty acids, vitamin E, omega-6, omega-9 & ricinoleic acid
- Responsibly sourced from a traditional farm with fair working conditions
- Vegan & cruelty free